Cloud Devops Engineer – One Position
- Containerization of application
- Maintaining DB
- Automation etc.
- Location is flexible
· Create and maintain data pipeline.
· Assemble data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using MongoDB and AWS.
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights.
· Keep our data separated and secure across boundaries.
· Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our products.
· Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
· Experience with object-oriented languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++, etc).
· Working knowledge of or experience working with non-relational databases.
· Strong project management and organizational skills.
· Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
· Previous experience in a data engineer or DevOps role; preferred.
· Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools (e.g. Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi); preferred.
· Experience with AWS cloud services (e.g. EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift); preferred.
· Experience with containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes); preferred.
· Experience with software deployment applications (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, Chef); preferred.
Test Engineer – Two Positions Open
- Define test plans and write tests for each user-need item in a PRD
- Execute the test before a release is made
Front End App Devloper – One Position Open
Focus on the front-end of the App, write HTML, CSS, Vue.js, Swift, Kotlin etc.
Connect with our backend on the server