Cloud Devops Engineer – One Position
- Containerization of application
- Maintaining DB
- Automation etc.
- Location is flexible
· Create and maintain data pipeline.
· Assemble data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using MongoDB and AWS.
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights.
· Keep our data separated and secure across boundaries.
· Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our products.
· Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
· Experience with object-oriented languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++, etc).
· Working knowledge of or experience working with non-relational databases.
· Strong project management and organizational skills.
· Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
· Previous experience in a data engineer or DevOps role; preferred.
· Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools (e.g. Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi); preferred.
· Experience with AWS cloud services (e.g. EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift); preferred.
· Experience with containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes); preferred.
· Experience with software deployment applications (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, Chef); preferred.
Test Engineer – One Position Open
- Define test plans and write tests for each user-need item in a PRD
- Execute the test before a release is made
Front End App Devloper – One Position Open
Experience Band 5 to 7 yrs
Availability : Immediate
Contract / Joining Date: 1 Year min / July 1st 2020
– Focus on the front-end of the App, write HTML, CSS, Vue.js, Swift, Kotlin etc.
– Connect with our backend on the server
– Excellent knowledge with HTML 5, CSS3
– Good experience with React JS, jQUuery, Angular,
– Solid hands on experience with REST API from client side.
– Good experience with SVN, Mercurial, GIT etc.
– Working knowledge of JENKINS, SonarQube, Docker etc.
Business Development Executive | Bangalore office – 2 Open Positions
Roles & Requirements:
- Will be independently responsible for closing businesses and accountable for top and bottomlines
- Have the ability to understand the diverse nature of businesses and verticals.
- Understanding our service offerings, market outreach, goals, and objectives
- Identify and work towards new business opportunities
- Connecting with the Management of companies to market our services
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Understand the issues of the client and align them with our service offerings
- Assist in preparing go to market strategies and solutions
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/ medium/ long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Attend industry functions, association events and conferences to build a strong network
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Assist in expanding base of the Firm in southern region
- Reporting on successes and areas and critical improvements
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships
- 2-4 years of business development experience, preferably in consulting or law firms/ trade associations
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Is mobile and willing to travel
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Working experience with business development techniques
- In-depth knowledge of the industry
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and be proactive
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectation
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Ability to converse in multiple south Indian languages would be an added advantage.